Soap - Promo Shot

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Look what Edinburgh has done to me(!)

Date: 23/08/11
Author: Peter


I look like a drug addled maniac thanks to this place.
Nah, it's not really because of this city, I just haven't bothered shaving for an unhealthy amount of time. The bags under my eyes are due to lack of sleep, not heroin gauntness. The shows have actually been going pretty well, and we've just completed our third 'run' of five (all of which had a great audience response).  Had another rubbish review, but I'm just glad I can now refer to myself as 'misogynist' 'psychotic chav' Peter Fellows. That's something for the CV. See, there's always a plus side.

I've finally managed to walk to the peak of Arthur's seat (and do a stupid pose)-


As well as looking like an idiot on Castle Rock (which sounds like a place name from 'The Flintstones')-


Who know's what delights tomorrow will hold....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no defamatory language or offensive content. We wouldn't do it to you.