Soap - Promo Shot

Sunday 14 August 2011

Is Professor Green Just An Evil Michael Cera....?

Date: 14/08/11
Author: Peter


Since my last post things have improved (although not for Chris. See above).

After discussing life with director Josh and fellow cast member Tom over pie and mash (and beer) my mood very rapidly lightened. You could say the alcohol was a massive help, or just the fact that I really do love pie, but I think the main thing was the realisation that we're here to have fun. Yes, FUN! There's stuff I should be doing work-wise whilst I'm here, definitely, but I think lightening up can only help the pesky work ethic.
Creating the balance between social interaction and 'me' time is definitely key to my enjoyment of this month of my life.

Yesterday we had our largest audience ever (somewhere between 60 and 100 people), and there were laughs in all the right places (and some others!). Weekends are brilliant for performers here at the Festival.

I'm watching Ibiza Rocks whilst I write this for some reason. Has anyone else noticed how Professor Green looks a bit like an evil Michael Cera....?

p.s. Thanks to Arron and Scott for their wise words on tumblr in response to my downbeat blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no defamatory language or offensive content. We wouldn't do it to you.