Soap - Promo Shot

Sunday 31 July 2011

God said "Let there be light"....so I flicked the switch.

Date:31/07/11
Author: Lloyd


Artists impression....
I’m Lloyd Morgan.

I’m Welsh.

I’m the stage manager for Killing Bill Gates.

I’m a dragon.

I’m a firm believer in the assassination proposed in aforementioned play.

I’m a staunch supporter of Stevie’s views on cat-kind.

I’m the fifth son of the infamous Moon-Warrior Jal’eq.

I’m very much looking forward to the Edinburgh-ian adventure that lies before Mechanical Tiger.

I’m not particularly comfortable with self-indulgence via prose.  

I’m totally calm about the whole KBG situation; it’s called confidence.  

I’m a fan of the whole brevity thing.

I’m sure some of you will realise that not all of the above statements are true.

I’m not going to tell you which ones.     

L.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no defamatory language or offensive content. We wouldn't do it to you.